CherishedBaby

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Letter To Ms.Chiang

Hello, Ms.Chiang My name is Jessica Moore. I am a very fun person to be around but if you upset me or make me feel uncomfortable I can be your worst nightmare. I have a short temper, but I am trying to work on that. I also have a short attention span meaning if we are doing class work and I understand it, but some people don't. I'll get borad very quickley. i love to read and I enjoy writing poetry.
I really don't have any weaknesses in English just for the fact that I love to read and write. I think we are goning to have a great class together. My least favorite things about English are grammar or anything that have to do with that nature. Ms.Chaing I really don't know what else to write so im moving along to the next question.
A good student is a person who listen and takes notes, respects the teacher, and follows instructions the first time given. everyone has the potential to be a good student some people just lack the compacity or are just to lazy to do the work. A good teacher is one who takes the time out to prepare the lessons each day. A good teacher also treats students with equal respect just like they want to be treated. Most teachers would like to be good teachers they just wasn't made for the job. but you Ms.Chaing are a really good teacer just for the fact that our attitudes or somewhat alike when we get angry.

Da 1 Da Only
Jessica M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home